Monday, June 16, 2008
1:16 AM
Sleepless...
Just another sleepless night during term break. Tried to sleep but keep thinking about my life and priorities. What's important in my life? Friends? Studies? Money? I don't know. Confused. Think I should start some sort of system to get my life going again. Priority. A simple 4-syllable word that is so hard to understand.1:16 AM
Sleepless...
After thinking about it long and hard, these is my new list of priorities.
1) Studies
2) Studies
3) Studies
4) Exercise & Fitness
5) Money (Job)
Looking at this new list, it gives me alot of work to do. I have alot to brush up on my studies. Don't understand alot of things. For exercise, i need to overcome my greatest obstacle which is laziness. Money-wise, i need to find a part-time job that will not interfere with my studies. I have alot of work to do to get this system going, but i feel determined to get it started and running.
Good luck to me.