Friday, September 09, 2005
3:23 AM
Judgement Day
Well, the time has come. Soon I'll be preparing to leave my house for two years of hell in Jurong. I cannot sleep. Me, the usually cool, calm and slacker type is gripped with panic! But this state is not unusual to me. I always feel scared on the very last minute and overthink things. That's why my new motto will be: Don't overthink it, Just do it. Haha. Good isn't it? *rolls eyes*.

I wish i would be able to say something so profoudly deep and meaningful that i'll have you all in tears at the end of my post. Unfortunately I'm not that smart.


Flying high, touch the sky
Going to places I never knew
So goodbye
And hello, long ago
I can see history
Standing still, a mystery
If you will pardon me
I'm away for the day
Feels so good to be soaring'
Cause life was so boring
Goodbye
There must be room for growing
Somewhere else and I'm going
Goodbye
The days and nights have gone dry
The last two whole years have flashed by

My bags are packed. Jigsaw given to my sis. Tied up all loose ends. Cleaned my room. Unpluged all cables and switches. Made my bed. Closed my windows. Drew my curtains. Switched off my lights. Closed my door....