Monday, September 05, 2005
5:48 PM
Cool
Heys all. I know, i know..long time never post anything. Just too lazy to do it. Anyway, I'm here now. This Friday is Judgement day. The day every boy dreads when he's in Secondary School and reassures himself by thinking that it's still a long way to go. My enlistment day.

Posted to Combat Engineers in Jurong Camp. Heard stories of the hellish training in there. I'm not worried. I have a high tolerance level. I'm just afraid of sustaining serious injuries in there like damaging my knee cap or spine. But part of me wants to achieve the toughest that NS has to offer. I'm up for a challenge.

So what might i be doing for the last 5 days of my civilian life you might ask. Well, I just completed a 1000 piece Jigsaw-puzzle that I stayed up many nights to do only to find in the final moments that 1 piece was missing! The feeling cannot be described here. I was so frustrated. Then today while tidying up my room, I found the final piece under my bed!! Wow, so it does pay to clean your room once in a while.

Now going to start on another 1000 piece puzzle for my sister. I'm going to try and complete it before i go into NS. Sort of a going away present from me to her. Haha. Well, I'm sure i'll have alot to update when I book out of NS. So stay tuned!