Sunday, July 03, 2005
4:47 AM
rise and shine
Well, I've not blogged in awhile. Getting lazy to do anything much. Well to re-cap what happened since I last blogged.

The Carrefour job was quite okay. Pretty tiring but after working at 7-eleven, everything else is easier. Two of my friends and I were allocated three shelves and we had to count every product one by one and arrange them nicely. Basically a stock check. Quite tiring, seeing that Carrefour Suntec is one the biggest shopping outlets. Then had to please the section leaders by doing odd jobs until the job ended. Now just have to go back to school and collect the measely $48.

After that, everything is back to normal. Just slacking at home and chatting with friends on the phone and on the internet. Had a conference with Andrew and Madeline the other day. Mad and me really ganged up on Andrew. Think we spoke from about 11pm to 3am. Quite long. Andrew is now going after older women. He claims that a 32 year old woman from his work place likes him, and he might go for her. He told me he might ask her later today to be his girl. Can't imagine him going out with a woman 12 years older than him. But I guess in this day and age, anything is possible. Those who read my blog and know Andrew, you might want to keep this on the down-low. Not a thing to be publicly advertised yet. ;)

Well, if you're wondering why I'm still up now, it's because I just woke up. Can't sleep anymore. Just have to wait for my F1 Qualifying to start at 7am then I don't know what I'm going to do after that. Will be going to church later at 5.30 and that's about it. Fill ya'll in later if there's anything worth mentioning. Peace.