Saturday, June 18, 2005
10:51 PM
What day is it....
Heys all. Woke up at 7.30 because my grandmother and my dog make the ultimate wake-up call. I felt like pulling out all my hair when I got up. Watched tv until 10 then went to the airport to fetch my parents. They had a fun time but were very exhausted due to the time difference in France and Singapore. My dad bought the entire duty-free shop, or that would be what one would think seeing all of us carrying eight bags full of hard liqour out of the air-port. My father just couldn't resist.10:51 PM
What day is it....
After we reached home, my dog was so excited to see my mother that she began to cry/whine. So cute. After that, I showed them the vcd of my trip to Thailand for my attachment. They didn't seem interested, especially with my grandmother talking about something useless every five minutes distracting them from the tv. That was a major waste of time.
Basically everything after that can be explained with a series of one syllable words: bed, eat, sleep, slack and chat. Nothing much. Only looking forward to Formula 1 qualifying later at 2am. My fav driver Kimi Raikonnen is closing Fernando Alonso in the Championships. McLaren RuLeS!. Haha. Okay, I'll end my rantings here. Update tomorrow. Peas Out.