Monday, June 20, 2005
11:21 PM
Substitute teacher
Heys all. Today went to school at 8 in the morning to see the orientation and to help out my former teachers with their new classes. It was great, although I did not sleep a wink the previous night. My ex-form teacher Mr Chua is back teaching in Bishan and he is taking charge of the world's worst class. After his lesson with them, his whole face was red and fuming. ISO really can break down any teacher, even Mdm Rajes. Anyway, I had to take individual photos of the class members for Mr Chua's class photo list and luckily they complied without any problems.

After that, Mrs Jaqueline Tan wanted Andrew and me to give a testimonial to her new first year class...ISB! Haha. The new ISB seems quite cool, seven guys now. They paid attention to every word we had to say. Very attentive lot. We instilled fear in them over Mdm Rajes and it was so funny hearing the gasps and groans. Haha. We're evil.

After that, went to watch Batman Begins. I was dozing off already at that point. At least I woke up at the right times for the important plot points and the action. Quite a cool show but personally not the best batman movie made. After that was too exhausted and came back home. Going back to school tomorrow to try and relieve Chua's stress with his new class. One unbelievable thing today was talking to Mdm Rajes, she was joking and laughing with us as though we were the new staff there. Quite a different side of her that I think only me and Andrew as students have ever seen.

Today is my sister's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!. Haha. Already bought and gave her her present few weeks ago. The Sims 2 University. She's a sim-maniac so that was the only obvious choice.

I'll update more tomorrow. Peas out~