Tuesday, June 28, 2005
2:12 AM
Monday Blues
Damn I'm tired. Woke up in the morning at 5.30am and got ready to go to sakktee's house at 6.30. After reaching there, went to Pasir Ris where we took a bus to the ferry terminal to go to Tekong. And wow, what an experience it was. Tekong is cool. Looks like a giant school. The recreation rooms have foosball tables, ping pong tables, board games and a tv with dvd-player! What more could a recruit ask for. The whole orientation took about four hours. Quite an enlightening experience.2:12 AM
Monday Blues
After that, left for school and reached about 1. Wanted to confirm with the teachers about the Carrefour job. I was so tired and wishing that either the job got cancelled or postponed, and it did! It got postponed to the next night. What a break. Sakktee exchanged phones with me because camera phones aren't allowed in camp, and now instead of my 6510, I'm using a high-end Sony Ericsson phone. Awesome. Haha.
So I'm off to sleep now and try to sleep as long as possible so that I can wake up late and go to work at 11pm. Haha. Peace.