Sunday, June 26, 2005
10:31 PM
The Last Samurai
Heys all. Today has been a very good day. Not in terms of material things, no. Nothing tangible. Today has been a good day because of a new birth. A new birth of mentality and spirituality, of a way of life and of correcting past mistakes. I honestly believe that today, I am a different person. Things are clearer, methods are easier and life is good. I thank god for today.

Today I woke up at 11.30. Unexpected because I was expecting to wake up at 2 or 3. Anyway, just spent the day with myself. Tomorrow my childhood friend from Primary 1 is going into National Service and I'm going to see him off. He's going to enter into a new stage of his life, the same which is inevitably going to happen to me. I've seen him change from a weak, bullied individual to a strong, independant man. I'm sure he will have no problems adapting to the NS way of life.

I just watched The Last Samurai on Star Movies. Amazing show. Really touched me quite a bit. Especially the last part where all the Samurais are shot down by guns. Except Tom Cruise. Haha. We all know he's immortal in all his movies. If you haven't caught this show, go catch it. It's an eye-opener.

Well, I'm gone. Peace.