Friday, June 17, 2005
9:27 PM
I'm back..
Heys all, I'm back after not blogging for like (*looks at calendar*) 5 months and 8 days. School's over for me and NS is waiting for me with open arms, although i haven't received my letter yet. All my guy friends are going in left and right and leaving me behind. I'm really going to miss my time in ITE Bishan. 2 years well-spent with my wonderful friends. Only can look forward into the great unknown we call life.9:27 PM
I'm back..
My exam results just came out a few days ago. Really dissapointed with my Office Administration. I got a C when I was aiming for an A. I should have gotten an A. Dammit. But on the positive side, I got As for Word Processing and for my Overseas Attachment Programme and a B for my Simulated-Office Practice. My GPA is currently 3.031 but after I add in my CCA it will be 3.231. Hopefully that will be enough to get me into poly after my NS. That's my main objective in life at the moment.
Past few weeks have been nothing but working out. Making regular donations to the Singapore Sports Council for using their gym and pool. Their track is free so that's okay. Only Sunday I stay at home and only go out to Church. I wonder when I'll finally receive my letter which will determine the next two years of my life. That's what I need. Direction. I need a purpose if not I'm lost.
My parents have been to France for the past two weeks and they are coming back tomorrow. Can't wait to go and get them from the airport and hear the wonderful stories they have to tell and the stuff that they bought from Paris. I hear that French women never get fat, have to clarify that with my parents. Haha.
My day has basically been boring. My X-Box has been collecting dust most of the time. Only played it yesterday when two of my cousins came over to stay. Played most of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow on my $3k PC. Quite an exciting game. Out of all the recent expenses, my computer is the biggest hole in my pocket. That's a bummer. No money for other things now. Other than that, was helping my grandma with her housework and doing odd repairs around the house. Nothing much to say about today.
I'll leave off here and update again tomorrow. Peas Out!~