Monday, June 20, 2005
5:15 AM
Farce!
Heys all. I just witnessed the most screwed up Formula 1 race in all my years of following the sport. Those who are wondering go read the papers. Are the rules so selfish that they would put on this kind of a show? People paid good money to see twenty cars on the track, not six. They didn't pay $800+ to see a Ferrari practice session. It was a total joke. I was looking forward to this race and stayed up this late. This is the result. The fans there were booing the total 73 laps, were throwing beer cans and bottles onto the track and leaving the arena even before a quarter of the race.5:15 AM
Farce!
Anyway, I've no much mood to say anything else. I'm going to school in a few hours time to see the new batch and the performances. Miss the school too much I guess. That's all I have to say.