Tuesday, June 21, 2005
11:23 PM
Boring day.
Heys All. Was planning to go to school today but when I woke up at 6, I was too sleepy. Haha. So in the end, slept and got up at 3. So damn late. Wasted the whole morning. What to expect for not sleeping for two consecutive days. Anyways, did nothing much, just slacked around all day.

Finally completed my game Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Alot of people couldn't finish it because they claimed it to be too difficult, and I'm like done with it in one week. Pretty easy. That's about the most exciting thing I did for the day. My CCA records still hasn't changed from a C because of a glitch. I'm supposed to be getting an A. I hope that will be cleared up ASAP.

I tried 7-eleven's mushroom soup today. Quite nice but alot of pepper in it. I guess that's how they make people addicted to it, like their mashed potato. Lots of pepper. Aite that's all from me today. Peas Out~