Friday, October 15, 2004
1:38 AM
Long Time Passing
Ages past since my last blog entry, about 4 months? And here I am doing this all over again. I guess the appeal of writing down my thoughts never really dies. The titanic plethora of things that have happened to me over this period of time has been staggering to say the least, some better left unsaid. After fluctuating moments of self-improvement mixed with laziness, I'm not the person I expected myself to be.
1:38 AM
Long Time Passing
Today was very tiring, I feel like leftovers of an 18-wheeler accident. Woke up at 5.45am to get ready for school. Don't know why the hell i'm getting up so early. Went to school without the person who always messages me a few minutes too late, so I can't wait for her at the bus-stop..hmph! Had the normal routine of daily life, Psycho Sam and me were the only ones from our gang. She's always crazy when she's alone with me, I have no idea why. Maybe its the lack of gender restrictions provided by the rest of the gang.
Andrew is sticking his hand too far up the horse's arse and one day it's going to kick him in the face. He and Lydia are NOT compatible in my view. She's not matured enough for his kind of behaviour. One day he's going to lose it and I'll be the first to congratulate his new-found insanity.
Today's Sports and Wellness didn't have the one thing I look forward to every Thursday. Running! And Phsycho Sam was supposed to keep up with me. Or maybe hang onto my shirt tails. Instead we went to play with frisbees, which was quite a change to the weekly 'walking soccer' matches that we usually play with 2-3 girls stuffed into a goalpost to ensure that scoring is a snowball's chance in hell and where the objective of mid-fielders is to avoid the path of the ball and run away. Frisbees taught them a good lesson on how to sweat.
After school, went home to be unwantedly informed that I had to go to my Aunty's birthday party. I say unwantedly because I was ready for a nice, long relaxing date with my pillow and my bed. So I went, and somewhat enjoyed myself. Indian parties have got the be the most rowdiest of em' all. 'No one can be told what it is, you have to see it for yourself.' After eating, drinking, puking(not me) and loads of dancing, I went to my store to update my Part-Time Log Sheet and realise my pay this month is not worth mentioning. So I shan't mention it. Got home and am lemmingly doing this blog. Have to finish up a project I don't understand by later today, go for an assignment to cover a basketball tournament(missing loads of lessons), and work Sun Rise(11pm-7am) in the evening. That's basically my schedule for Friday. Sounds like fun eh? I'm gonna go shoot myself. And with the incessant beepings of low batt on my newly wallpapered mickey mouse phone(thx to Phsyco Sam), I leave you...Peas Out.