Wednesday, June 02, 2004
12:54 AM
.:Yawn:.
Heys all, in the end I did not go to SSDC. Decided to take a nap in the afternoon and just couldn't get up after that. Well, it was raining and the bed was so comfortable! What would you have done? Haha. Got up at around 6+ and watched TV, played Splinter Cell and had my dinner. Now just chatting with Baiyah, Naha, Andrew and Hwee Koong. The chatting is fast and furious. Haha.
12:54 AM
.:Yawn:.
Watched Pirates of the Caribbean the other day on VCD. Really really great movie. Johnny Depp excellently played Captain Jack Sparrow. I think that was his name. You have to see it to believe how amazing his acting was.
Now i'm just going to chat abit more, play Splinter Cell abit more and go to sleep. Nothing much. Looking forward to work tomorrow. At least I will have something to do. Over and out.