Saturday, June 05, 2004
6:32 AM
Thunder
Heys all, awake at 6.30 already. It's too early! I wanted to wake up at 10.30. I guess its because I woke up at 6.30pm yesterday before going to work. Rusydi crashed at my place and we only slept at 5am till 7.45am then he went back home. I wasted the morning and afternoon after that in dreamland. Haha.

He came over, we played a few video games on the X-Box. Then watched the entire Matrix Trilogy because he hadn't watched it yet! Unbelievable. Work was not too bad, my colleague asked me how come the money i declare every time I work has been steadily increasing. I told her I was pilfering money from the cash register. Hahaha. A joke, of course.

Then came back home, ate dinner late again, chatted with Stephanie, Xiao Wei, Shirley, A2k, Matthew, Winston and Andrew. Phew! That's alot of people. I'm going to accompany Stephanie to CDC on Monday so that she can take her BTT. That kind of makes me happy. =) Haha. I guess I miss my classmates already.

It's pouring outside accompanied by thunder and lightning. I wonder why I can't get to sleep. Hmmm. Over and out~