Tuesday, June 08, 2004
2:00 AM
Good Day
Heys all, today was a good day. Nothing much happened in the morning. Woke up, watched TV, played a few games, slept somemore, then met Steph at 5.50pm at her bus-stop. Then we went to CDC for her to take her Basic Theory Test. Was waiting for her and this Indian guy asked me to test him on this Basic Theory and he couldn't speak English properly. I was like HUH? all the way. So embarrasing. She finally came out and we went to have dinner. We spoke about alot of things, then i fetched her to her house and left. We plan to take bike lessons together.

Now I'm home, my TV is switched on with Tony Hawk Underground, my com's playin Eminem's My Band and I'm chatting with Naha, Hwee Koong and Andrew. He's going to SSDC tomorrow. Might accompany him.
Thats about it. Over and Out.