Tuesday, June 01, 2004
12:18 PM
Early Day
Heys all, decided to do a new blog. Whatever was in my previous blog is better left forgotten, so decided to do a new one. Today woke up quite early, surprisingly at around 7am and now am feeling really sleepy again. Haha. Later I'm going to sign up for my Basic Theory for driving for the second time. Embarassingly, I failed it on my first try. What can I expect for studying at the absolute last minute. Now I'll be more prepared for it. What really got me into it was seeing my ex-classmate in secondary school drive back home from church last Sunday. I didn't expect someone like him to get his lisence so fast. So I'll give it another shot.
12:18 PM
Early Day
Called Stephanie at around 11.30 and found out I woke her up! Oh my..after apologising, I asked her how to go to CDC and she told me. Then I told her to go back to sleep because she sounded really drowsy. After our conversation, I decided to have my exam at SSDC. It's closer and more efficient for me to get there.
Been having alot of breathing problems recently. Lack of breathe. I hope its nothing serious. Well, thats about it. Now to look for people to accompany me to SSDC and I'll report back later at night. Over and Out.